Monday, November 12, 2012

First Blog Post Ever

Since my written board exam is less than three weeks away, I thought it would be a great time to start a blog. I'm not even really sure where to start, since an "introductory" post would be more like what should go on my "about me." Most of you know me anyway, so I didn't think any of that would be necessary.

The point of this was for me to be able to use a venue other than Facebook to talk about things I find interesting. Lately, my interests have centered on wellness, real food, and fitness, as I'm sure you have realized by seeing the links and tidbits I've posted on Facebook. Well, I wanted a different place to post those things, so that they don't clutter up your news feed, and so that people who intentionally would like to read that information can still do so.

We've made some major lifestyle changes in the past five months, and as I get more involved in the community that shares these lifestyle interests, I've been wanting to share it with people who haven't made the change yet but who might be interested.

Being Primal isn't the only thing I'll be posting about; I quite enjoy crafts and DIY, our dog, traveling, shopping, and various other things.

Well, for now you'll see a few of the blogs and sites I follow regularly, in the right hand module. It's not a complete list, but it'll do for now. I'll keep adding to it, and any information I get specifically from any certain location will recognize the source so you'll have even more information for your hungry brain (and of course I'm all about giving credit where credit's due!). If you have seen some posts on Facebook and wonder how I "have time" to find all of these things, take a peek at the blogs I follow on the right, and you too will soon have so much information you may not know what to do with it all! (Hint: I don't "have" the time, I just "make" the time, and use a Chrome app called NewsSquares to help organize and sift through all the things I want to keep up with.)

I suppose that's all for now, lads and ladies. Thanks for reading and hope that this blog helps those of you who are interested keep up with what's going on in my life, seeing as how I'm far, far away from most of you at the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!